Multi-Purpose Moving Mast Reach Trucks (1.600 / 2.000 kg)
These reach trucks feature advanced AC technology for superior performance - delivering smooth directional changes, precision speed control and superior acceleration.
Runs longer on a single battery charge as a result of efficient design and regenerative braking feature, which recycles lost energy and feeds it back to the battery for greater efficiency.
Equipped with solid pneumatic tires that perform well on both smooth floors and bumpy asphalt surfaces.
A more comfortable cabin evironment with SOLO-PILOT control handle and plenty of leg room.
Patented mast-reach cushioning, with travel speed automatically reduced to crawl speed if the load is raised above the free-lift height.
Jungheinrich® Curve Control for advanced stability during cornering.
Truck performance software can be adjusted to meet your specific drive and hydraulic performance needs or limits.
Designed with 3-phase AC technology for drive, lift and steering, the ETV series of reach trucks offers several advantages, including:
- Longer operating times due to energy reclamation during braking.
- 3-phase AC technology that consumes less energy, leading to longer battery life and increased operating time.
Despite being designed as a narrow aisle forklift, these trucks’ spacious operator compartments combine comfort and functionality to improve operator efficiency.
- 3-way adjustable full-suspension seat for maximum operator comfort.
- soloPILOT and multiPILOT handles now offer a more intuitive control for operators.
- The easy-to-read operator 4" LED bright-color display makes it easy for operators to remain fully aware of truck status at all times.
- This sturdy mast and narrow, angled overhead guard promote good visibility to the load even in high stacking applications.
Total Cost Of Ownership
Patented and proprietary mast reach cushioning allows for an improvement in operational productivities and increases lifespan.
The cushioning will not jar the truck during mast lowering stage transitions, increasing operator confidence & improving their experience, thus increasing productivity and reducing stresses on mast & related components.
Efficient, high performance motor minimizes energy consumption while maximizing productivity.
Request a Quote
Please email email@example.com
+44 (0) 1224 783 388
Bear Handling Ltd
Hillside Road, Aberdeen, AB12 4RD
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED