DFG / TFG 316s / 320s
Safety and assistance systems
- Comprehensive safety equipment for high drive dynamics and performance.
- Trucks with hydrostaticDRIVE offer a comprehensive safety package as standard:
- Deactivation of the hydraulic functions if seat is unoccupied.
- No uncontrolled roll-back on ramps or inclines due to the parking brake, even with the engine switched off.
- Excellent stability due to extremely low inherent centre of gravity and high pivot steer axle.
- Damping on mast and tilt cylinders for increased handling safety.
- Additional safety for the operator, truck and load due to a range of optional operator assistance systems:
- accessCONTROL: The access control system allows operation of the fork lift only if the 'seat occupied' and belt lock detection systems have been activated in a defined sequence.
- driveCONTROL: Speed control, which automatically reduces the speed both when cornering and from a defined lift height.
- liftCONTROL (includes driveCONTROL): Automatic mast tilt speed reduction occurs from a defined lift height, tilt angle shown on separate display.
Intelligent controls and electronics
- Software and hardware for controls developed and produced in-house.
- Sensitive adjustment of hydraulic functions via electromagnetic valves.
- Splash-proof electronic drive and hydraulic controls in CAN-Bus design.
- State-of-the-art engines with performance figures falling far within the strict statutory limit values.
- Powerful yet low-consumption engines.
- The hydrostatic drive allows for completely wear-free braking:
- Frequent brake pedal operation is no longer necessary.
- Parking brake – sprung-loaded laminated oil immersed parking brake as a maintenance-free, enclosed system.
Performance and drive characteristics
- hydrostaticDRIVE offers the best energy efficiency coupled with maximum throughput performance – particularly when reversing:
- Stepless power transmission and high starting torques.
- Electronic control for precise adjustment of drive and hydraulic functions.
- 5 electronically selectable operating / travel programs.
- Performance parameters for every application.
- Automatic motor speed increase during lifting and lowering.
- Very precise control of travel speed.
- Low maintenance costs through direct drive without wearing parts such as the clutch.
- Hydrostatic steering ensures effortless and precise steering.
- The high-performance filter system ensures cleaner oil and a long service life for all components:
- Full-flow hydraulic oil filtration with suction and return filter for maximum oil purity.
- Hydraulic tank integrated in frame.
- Ventilation of hydraulic tank via filter
- Pressure relief valves protect against excess pressure and overloading.
DFG / TFG 316s / 320s
+44 (0) 1224 783 388
Bear Handling Ltd
Hillside Road, Aberdeen, AB12 4RD
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 3pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED