Electric low lift pallet truck WPX18
COMPACT. HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE. INTEGRATED CHARGING UNIT.
The WPX18 low lift pallet truck optimizes material flow with its AC drive technology and the CLARK SpeedControl (CSC). Perfectly adjusted lateral support rollers improve lateral stability when cornering.
The truck can be charged at 230 V outlets, charging the maintenance-free block batteries via the integrated charging unit.
Features and benefits
- Powerful and maintenance-free AC drive technology with a capacity of 1.1 kW
- Extremely slim and flexible 1,800 kg low lift pallet truck with a total width of only 645 mm
- More safety via the CLARK SpeedControl system (CSC) which automatically adjusts the maximum travel speed depending on the tiller position
Comfort and ergonomics
- Support rollers with suspension for highest degree of stability
- Tandem load rollers as standard configuration
- Convenient integration of all driving and lifting switches in the tiller
- Battery discharge indicator in clearly visible position
Ergonomic and safe tiller
- Simple and fast implementation of control commands
- Automated soft deceleration and return into the neutral position when releasing the tiller
Automatic parking brake
- Safe operation on slopes and ramps
- Release of the automatic parking brake when driving switch is activated
CLARK SpeedControl (CSC)
- Makes it easier to maneuver, in particular when operating the vehicle in smaller spaces
- Depending on the tiller position, the maximum travel speed is adjusted automatically
- In the SpeedControl mode (S), the maximum travel speed is controlled; this ensures safe and swift positioning
- If the tiller is in normal drive mode (K), maximum travel speed can be reached
- All parameters can be customized as per the customer’s request.
Request a Quote
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 1224 783 388
Bear Handling Ltd
Hillside Road, Aberdeen, AB12 4RD
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED