Electric low lift pallet truck PX20
Our reference series for robustness and high performance.
Electric stacker built on the Built to Last® principle.
With our PX 20 electric low lift pallet truck, CLARK offers a robust and high-performance low lift pallet truck for sophisticated industrial purposes. Heavy duty forks, strong metal chassis and powerful AC motors ensure that the CLARK PX20 can be used in all heavy duty applications.
Robust and compact
- Standard heavy duty forks
- Vehicle width of only 710 mm
- Low chassis (875 mm) with beveled battery cover for optimized view of the forks.
- Excellent stability due to perfectly positioned 5-wheel layout with two load and support wheels and a centered drive wheel
All control elements are positioned for convenient reach
Ergonomic safety tiller with foot protector due to low vehicle chassis
Controlled and gentle movement of loads
Easy to control for both left-handed and right-handed operators
Optional: Foldable driver’s platform
- Improved safety and ergonomics
- Better panoramic view
- Low tread height of the platform of only 160 mm makes entering and exiting easy
- When the operator leaves the platform, the vehicle automatically changes to stand-by mode and can no longer be moved
Ergonomic and safe tiller
- Simple and fast implementation of control commands
- Automated soft deceleration and return into the neutral position when tiller is released
Automatic parking brake
- Safe operation on slopes and ramps
- Automatic release of the parking brake when driving switch is activated
+44 (0) 1224 783 388
Bear Handling Ltd
Hillside Road, Aberdeen, AB12 4RD
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED