Bear Handling Funding Options
Whether it’s short or long term, on or off-balance sheet funding you’ll have access to a high standard of equipment that may not have been cost effective in your budget. Rest assured Bear Handling have a range of finance and materials handling equipment solutions to meet the exacting needs of todays forward thinking business.
Short Term or Long-Term Hire (from our extensive fleet)
Rental prices vary depending on machine specification and the length of contract that you choose. Renting can be a very cost-effective solution for many customers for varying reasons and has the following advantages over owning a forklift:
- No capital outlay to use the equipment
- Simple budgeting
- Breakdowns, repairs, routine maintenance and annual Thorough Examination certification are all considerations
- Flexibility to change the equipment or specification
Contract Hire with or Without Maintenance – New Equipment
You get full use of the asset, without the burden of responsibility of disposing of it or recouping its residual value.
If you choose to have maintenance, then this is included in the monthly repayments and you can rely on Bear Handling to come out and fix the truck. This also covers any LOLER certification that is required on the asset and servicing.
Benefits of Contract Hire
Low initial outlay – Quick access to the asset you need without a heavy upfront investment
- Freedom – Full use of the asset without having to buy it outright
- Flexibility – Option to re-rent, purchase or return the asset at the end of the term
- Off balance sheet funding
- Reduce costs – Reclaim VAT on rentals
- Peace of mind – if maintenance included, full support service support and breakdown cover included
Hire Purchase (of new and used equipment)
Hire Purchase enables you to acquire an asset while paying for it in instalments over an agreed term. At the end of the term, you have the option to purchase the asset outright.
Far more flexible than a conventional loan, Hire Purchase lets you spread the cost of your investment, making it easier to budget and is:
- On Balance sheet, allowing tax efficient Capital depreciation
- Tax efficient as you can offset your HP interest against pre-tax profits as well as reclaim VAT on the capital cost
- More time to repay; spread the cost over the life of the asset or structure repayments to take account of seasonal fluctuations in your cash flow
+44 (0) 1224 783 388
Bear Handling Ltd
Hillside Road, Aberdeen, AB12 4RD
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED